Friday, 16 April 2010

Slowly slipping..

...deeper and deeper into a depression. I can not seem to stop myself. I know its a state of mind, I know I should be strong enough to pull myself out of this, but I can not.

Work is terrible, DH is away when I am ovulating, I am still waiting to hear about my IVF appointment and all my friends are having babies.

I could sit here and cry all evening but it will not change a thing.... I still am not pregnant, I do not have my baby and does not look like I will for a long time yet.

12 comments:

  1. I totally get you! It scares me because I feel powerless when that happens. I opt to curl up with some good food and my favorite movie and just be. Sorry you are feeling so rough. I wil be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO sorry you're feeling this way! Don't give up hope.

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you are feeling so down. If I were closer to you, I'd come right over with 2 bottles of wine (cause we each need our own right?) and we'd get nice and drunk and laugh all night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. I remember this feeling oh too well...do you drink? I drank. I'm not saying that's the best way to deal with things, but it does numb you a little bit (healthy outlook, huh?). Hang in there...for some reason, some of us are tested more than others. It absolutely sucks that DH is away...I know it's not his fault, but it just sucks. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, I fear my snark and feral mood has caught on to everyone :(

    The wait is the hardest thing and it sucks that waiting comes with the package of infertility.

    I'm sending you lots of love and hugs...

    sass

    P.S
    I love the blog layout!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a terrible thing to go through and it seems like all the cards are stacked against us. Please know that we are all out here fighting the same battle and that we are here to support you. When I am feeling this way I force myself to get out of the house (which is next to impossible) and I head out for some retail therapy. That way I can't stare at the calendar worrying about lost time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there! I remember the dark days- and the bleak hopeless feelings. They will pass & things will look up again. One day you will look back & be (almost) grateful that you went through so much- or at least feel it was worth it!
    I know it doesn't feel like it now- I know how hard it is to believe in that & look forward, but sometimes just 'hearing' it helped. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. It definitly makes it hard when DH is away when trying to conceive. I would be annoyed too. I have endometriosis too but I am trying Shaklee vitmains to help and I think its working. You can email me if you want some information on them. You can follow my blog to see whats going on and if its working. I'm just learning how to use this blog thing so there isn't much now but I will post some stuff soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry he's going to be away and that your feeling so down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. From one despondent IFer to another-I really don't know what I can say that would help, but I hear and share your pain. I'm so sorry... (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry that your feeling so down right now. And also that your dh is away.

    Hopeing that thing's start to look up VERY SOON!!! I wish I could hug you right now, and just let you know that I care.(I know it wouldn't help much) But Just know that your on my mind often and I'm SO ready for good thing's to come your way:)

    take care,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry to hear that you are slipping into a depression. I'll be thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts.

    I do see that you are planning a trip to Dublin. Is that a vacation? We are thinking of going to Ireland soon too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!