Monday, 19 April 2010

Too little too late?

DH came back late last night. I have really missed him. We BD late last night. It was CD18. I usually ovulate between day 16-18. Could I have possibly ovulated yesterday? Could the timing still have been right? I don't know. I did not pee on any sticks this month. Whats the point? If I found out I ovulated on Friday or Saturday I would have been even more depressed. Instead I am working under the illusion that I ovulated Sunday and I still stand a chance this month!

4 comments:

  1. You never know! Hope you get some surprising news in two weeks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's these kind of cycles that turn out to surprise you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Nic!! Hopefully you Ovulated late and that little eggie was hanging around waiting for her sperm. :)

    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything is possible with our lovely unpredictable bodies. Keep spirits high and work under illusions all you need to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!