Tuesday, 20 April 2010
Provisional date....!
I have been ringing and bugging the fertility clinic and finally, today they have said they will be giving me a date in a few days time, most prob for Monday the 10th May!! Now before you all get massively excited, it is just a consult to discuss my protocol and when my IVF cycle will happen. I am massively excited though! Looks like I may be cycling in the summer after all! This is the first thing that has made me smile in weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay! That's great news! Hopefully you won't be needing it since there 's a chance you could get a BFP this cycle, with your husband home at the right time. Let's hope you ovulated a bit later and that the magic happened at the perfect time. Sometimes miracles spring out of nowhere! :-)
ReplyDeletewoooooohoooooo!!! That is awesome!!! I am so super excited for you sweetie!! Ours is May 21st! Maybe we will cycle around the same time. :)
ReplyDelete<3
Great to hear...sometimes having a date on the calendar is the best thing in the world!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you got some much needed good news, you deserve it! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!! this is progress, and that is great news.
ReplyDeleteAnd hope you have a GREAT Time in Dublin!
xox
Kate
YAY!! this makes me happy too!! Hope your apt is very SOON!!! Can't wait to hear all about it:)
ReplyDelete