You all know how excited I have been to be TTC this month, well its over. DH is having to work away this weekend. Work is demanding he goes away from Thursday-Sunday and guess what, I am due to ovulate on Saturday! I am sooooo pissed off. It is not DH's fault, he has no say in these things. I just feel so annoyed. I wish I didn't come off the pill this month, its is pointless. I am going to have a awful, painful period this month for no reason. I could have stayed on the pill this month.
In other news, I am STILL waiting to hear from the fertility clinic. I called them and they told me I have been granted funding from the nhs which is great. I am still waiting to be given a date though. It is so frustrating. I am so tired of waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OMG...that sucks! I'm so sorry...fingers crossed that something will come up and he won't have to go.
ReplyDeleteOH NO!!! I'm so sorry that your dh is having to work away this weekend. SO frustrating!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to here that you have been granted funding from the nhs:) Hopeing it won't be long before they give you a date for IVF. Its no fun waiting, and wondering. Sorry that your having to go through this.
Hugs,
Hannah
I hate it when my husband goes out of town. I've gotten lucky that the two times he has gone out of town my follicles have been too small. Can they freeze anything to do an iui?
ReplyDeleteWaiting is so hard. Just try to take it one day at a time. And, who knows, maybe you'll ovulate a little later than usual ;)
ReplyDeleteWaiting is painful! Sometimes I feel like they are so inconsiderate although in reality I know that there are so many other women who they are working with.
ReplyDelete