Doing a long haul flight with an 83 year old Nan is not fun. Im sure it was worse than traveling with a small child. I had to do everything for her, remind her when to go to the toilet, when to take her pills. We had to make all her drinks for her, all her food for the whole week. I know she is old, but she lives on her own, she is self sufficient, she can look after herself!
Seeing my parents was better than expected. They treated me better and spoke to me better than I thought they would. I don't get on with my parents well and so was not looking forward to the trip. I was pleasantly surprised!
I adore Madison, my little 4 month old niece, she looks like me when I was her age. I could not stop staring at her, wanting to touch her, wanting to hold her and feed her. I wished she was mine, I was jealous. How bad is that! I am jealous of my brother and SIL! That said, I am very happy for them, they are great parents and I know Madison will be bought up so well.
On a side note, I started my period today. I have been on the pill for the last 4 weeks in the hope that it will calm my endo a little. I came off it to have a period, and to see if it has helped. I think it has helped a little. I am in slightly less pain than normal. I haven't been sick yet, which is always a good sign. Thankfully I am not back at work until Saturday, so hopefully I will be feeling better by then. I am not going to go back on the pill this month, we will TTC this month. I am excited to be back on the TTC wagon, I missed it last month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad you had a nice trip to the US!
ReplyDeleteI think your feeling about your brother & SIL are totally normal. Hope you'll be getting your BFP soon!!
You know, I know how it feels to be jealous of your family. My husbands 3 sisters and my brother's wife have all gotten pregnant and had a baby (or two) since we started trying. And boy, jealousy pulses through my veins. Especially when I see them take things for granted; the same things that I would die to experience, like being up all night with a crying baby and changing poopie diapers. Anyway, I don't blame you and I think its natural to feel that way. Don't let anybody tell you you're wrong. :) Keep your head up!
ReplyDeleteHello again:)just catching up on all your lasted post today.lol
ReplyDeleteI'm So glad to hear that your pain is better so far.. And that you'll be TTC again this month!!!
Hugs,
Hannah