I am so pleased I went back on the pill last month. I cant believe I just said that! My period this month has been a lot better. Less pain and not as heavy. I am still in shit loads of pain, but I can walk, I can function which is a lot more than I have been able to do previously.
I just hope that I ovulate this month. I am not sure what coming on and off the pill will do to my cycles. I am just pleased that my endo has calmed down a little, for how long though I dont know.
I am starting to get impatient with my IVF. I thought I would have a date for my consultation by now. I have found out that I have only just been put on the NHS waiting list, I thought I was put on it 2 months ago!! Oh well, IVF in June is out of the question. I just hope that I have it by the end of summer, that is my new goal. It keeps being pushed back all the time.
Saturday, 3 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad this month was better for you but man, that sucks that you're being pushed back again. :( I'm sorry!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to here that your not in as much of pain this month:)
ReplyDeleteI'm Really sorry about the NHS waiting list. BUT.. I LOVE your New goal for the end of the summer!!! ( Also Hopeing its sooner than you think though)
Having a Goal is always good to help keep us going:) Take care Nic, and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Hannah
I am glad that the last month has made a difference!!! :) <3
ReplyDeleteGood luck sweetie!!