Monday, 22 November 2010

Happy ICLW!

Hi all from ICLW, thanks for stopping by. Sorry it is a little late but here is a few things about me and my infertility journey:

- I am 26, been with my husband for 10 years, married for 2 1/2 years,
- I have an under active thyroid and grade IV endometriosis
- I have had 3 laparoscopies to try to get rid of my endo, was not effective
- I had 6 months of zoladex injections to put me in a state of menopause to treat my endo, not effective
- We have been trying for a baby for over 2 years but have blocked tubes
- I had one failed cycle of IVF in June/July
- I had one failed frozen embryo cycle in September
- We are about to start our second round of fresh IVF in December/January 2011
- I have started acupuncture for this IVF cycle (I hope it helps!)

We are desperately trying to have a baby. We want a family more than anything.

10 comments:

  1. Best wishes for acupuncture and your upcoming IVF cycle! I view acupuncture equally as much a part of my infertility treatment as any protocol. Sending good thoughts and positive energy your way. Happy ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there and good luck with the acupuncture and IVF cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck with your upcoming cycle! and i'm glad you are continuing acupuncture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you've had such a rough journey with this. I hope your next round of IVF does the trick! I am having my first lap in January. I have always thought I had endo but my family dr. just always dismissed the idea. Now my RE says I am a classic case. Go figure, huh? Thanks for sharing your journey and happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have had a really tough time so far....and I hope for you that this time results in dirty diapers and giggles...I know my fight through infertility sure did make me savor a lot of things more.... Happy ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy ICLW - thanks for writing that summary, and good luck for your next IVF cycle. Have a wonderful time in New York, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi and fingers crossed for you, looks like you been so much *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope 3 times your charm ;-) Here's to hope and huge! ICLW #31

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here from ICLW - I hear acupuncture can have a great effect for both endo and pregnancy. Sending you prayers and sticky baby dust for your upcoming IVF. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy ICLW! We did acupuncture for our first IVF cycle, and I swear it helped. We plan to do it again with our third and final cycle coming up. I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!