Friday, 12 November 2010

I actually slept for once!!

Last night was the first night I feel that I slept and slept well. Since I did my FET in September I have not slept properly. I thought it was the drugs but then thought it was stress and then I was not sure why. Every night I would fall asleep straight away but then wake constantly throughout the night and feel tired in the morning.

Last night I had a good sleep, woke up in a better mood and felt slightly happier this morning! I do not know if it was the acupuncture, the sex DH and I had (sorry TMI!!) or if it was just the fact that I was relaxed after my acupuncture. What ever it was I shall continue to have my acupuncture and hope that it is doing good!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you slept well:) I hear you, just keep doing whatever works!(sex included;)Sorry couldn't help myself!!lol

    I wake up off and on through the night myself most of the time. Also toss and turn, and take an hr or 2 to fall asleep. My problem is having Way too many concerns or worries on my mind. About?? Just about anything truly!(not a healthy way to live)I have had this problem for yrs. Just praying it'll get better with time. Trying to work on all that myself. It makes me feel tired, irritable, and can lead to me feeling down and depressed if I get too sleep deprived.

    Sorry for confessing my own issues to you, I'm done now.haha

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you slept so well. I can't believe you hadn't slept well for so long. I hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acupuncture and sex...sounds like the perfect cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!! I can't say what it was, but I hope you sleep great again tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!