Thursday, 9 December 2010

I am back from NYC!

I had an amzing time in NYC. Was so cold and so busy but I loved it. We managed to see all the sights and walk the whole length of NYC in 2 1/2 days! We also saw Chicago on Broadway which was brilliant!

We did not want to come back. I could easily stay in NYC forever!

Here are a few photo's of our time in NYC, looking v cold!




3 comments:

  1. Glad that you are back and had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you both had a Great trip:D Love the pics. The city looks huge!!! So Glad to hear yall had a good time. You deserve it, and so much more!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of you in Times Square! Glad you had a good time...it must have been great to get away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!