I cant believe how quickly time is going! Everyone is focused on Christmas and how quick that it comes around, but I am focused on the 27th Dec and first day of injections!!
I am looking forward to Christmas and I am organised and got presents, but it is not the same without a family. I cant spend it with my parents or my brother and SIL and niece and I do not have a baby. All there is, is the in-laws, and I love them but it is not the same.
I think I am starting to get on the roller coaster of hope. One minute I think this will be my cycle, and next minute I am down. It has not worked the last 2 times so why should it work this time? The usual emotions are here and that is even before I start the meds! I cant wait to be doing something towards this baby making process. Being on the pill for the last few months is always hard, feels so backwards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm in the same boat you are. We have an appt on the 27th to check my follicles and hopefully proceed with our first IUI on the 28th. I'm so excited for this and want a baby so bad I'm kind of over Christmas. I normally love this time a year but I think I just prefer whats right after it so much more. I couldn't even think of things I wanted because everything I did want related to a baby :(
ReplyDeleteBest of lucj to you!!
www.thehudackfamily.blogpsot.com
So excited for you to start the injections! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteErg...emotions! Who needs em? Hang in there...try to stay positive (even if you're faking it).
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and hoping you find positive thoughts and energy to get your through the coming weeks. It is so tough. This cycle *should* work because it WILL work....just keep taking one day at a time!
ReplyDeleteAlso, just caught up with your other posts and so jealous that you made it to NYC! We are in NY for our cycle and planned to go but didn't make it because of the injection schedule. We still have a few days here but I don't know if we will make it or not!
SO excited that its almost time for you to start injectons! Hoping that days fly by fast for you:D
ReplyDeleteI'm still hoping for the Best of course! But I do understand how your emotions can go up and down while going through all of this.
Hope you are well!
Hugs,
Hannah
Nic- I know EXACTLY how you feel! I am going in for a blood check on the 27th and will start Lupron on the 28th, so I am completely focused on that. Also, my husband and I have absolutely no family nearby, so the holidays are always hard for me. I so want children to spoil rotten and cook a big dinner for on Christmas. It just doesn't feel like Christmas with just hubby and I....I want a family!!! I'll be following you and your blog this cycle!
ReplyDeleteYea for ivf starting soon. That is so exciting. I hope you have a great holiday and a wonderful start of stimming.
ReplyDeleteThat, according to my calculations, make this IVF-eve-eve-eve.
ReplyDeleteHappy IVF (oh and have a good Christmas in between time).