Time seems to be going slow. I have done 3 days of injections now and I am doing OK so far. I have had a few hot flushes, few dizzy spells, minor headaches and few mood swings, but nothing I can not deal with. I am sure the side effects will get worse with time.
I am struggling to stay positive, and hopeful. Things keep getting planned for this coming year, trips, holidays etc and I am struggling to commit. I keep thinking I will be pregnant and so not sure if I can make things. I then realise I may not be pregnant and get depressed. I now can not see passed the end of January. I will not/can not commit. I do not know what I will do if this does not work.
Where are my positive thoughts, positive mental state of mind is meant to help!!
Wednesday, 29 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think that's the hardest part is not being able to DO anything b/c you're constantly thinking about the fact that you could have to go in for a procedure...or that could be the day of your egg retrieval. We said no to so many things knowing that they'd all be there when we were finished...do we wish we had done more traveling or socializing beforehand? Sure, but would I do it differently? Nope.
ReplyDeleteHang in there...keep it positive...keep your eye on the prize!
Things always go slow at first, it's so hard. You just want things to hurry up and look good. I know what you mean about planning. I hope that this cycle does work and you will have some happy planning to do!
ReplyDelete