Friday, 31 December 2010

Screw you 2010!

My last blog of 2010 and I am pleased.
This year has sucked ass! I have had many an illness, one failed IVF and one failed FET. I was so sure that I would have a baby or at least be pregnant this year. Sadly not.

A new year, a new IVF cycle, a new start. I just hope that 2011 brings us all our dreams. Mine being a baby (or two!)

A great way to end this year is by a pregnancy announcement from one of the girls at work. Happy Fucking New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Bugger. 2010 knew just how to kick you when you were down. bring on 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! I hope 2011 brings you much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what happened to your positive attitude? Haha...fuck it all, sista! This year has got to be better, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!