It is official, my second fresh round of IVF has started!! I have done my first injection of Suprecure (lupron equivalent). I did fine as ever with the injection, but had forgotten the slight sting. Nothing major, easy to cope with, but took me by surprise for some reason!
I so hope that this is the cycle. I am having a hopeful moment. I am sure as soon as the side effects kick in I will be feeling different!
I am excited and hopeful, but also thankful I have got this cycle on the NHS, so many patients have been denied as funding has stopped. I am one of the last NHS patients at my clinic and I am so grateful.
Please let me have a baby at the end of this.
Monday, 27 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yea for the first injection being done! So exciting. I hope that this cycle is the one for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat kinds of sidee effects did you have? I want to be prepared!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm really excited that your ivf cycle has officially started:D And it is great that it will be covered by the nhs! I'm so hopeful that this will be it for you too! Take care and keep us posted;)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah
Yea!! Hope everything goes great and you get a BFP!!
ReplyDeleteGood...it's official! Wishing you luck!!!
ReplyDelete