I hope everyone is having a great holiday.
I am having a good time, but I am hoping this is the last Christmas without a child. The holiday seaon is hard when everyone else seems to have a family.
In an exciting note, ivf suppression injections start on Monday! Hopefully my last stop on my journey to motherhood!
Happy holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So hoping for you! Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI hope that this is your last christmas with out a child as well. I hope you had a great holiday!
ReplyDeleteWhew! I sure feel ya there! I just kept thinking to myself all day....next year THERE WILL BE A BABY CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS WITH US!! Yay for us....good luck with your lupron, I'll be starting Tuesday!!
ReplyDeleteMy progesterone wasn't high enough so it doesn't look like I ovulated yet. :-( I'll have to get it checked again in a few days. Everything is now pushed back. Let me know how your first injection goes!
ReplyDelete