Monday, 13 December 2010

My cyst has shrunk....

... to 12mm!! I am so pleased as it is small enough for the clinic to not be concerned!!

Today has been great: Cyst shrunk, got my blood taken for thrombophilia and got a dress for xmas party that makes me look slim!!

Now off to acupuncture and then work.

This is the hapiest I have felt in a while

6 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad things are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Great News! So glad everything turned out ok. And it sure doesn't hurt that you got a new dress either;)

    It always helps me to feel a little better, when I wear something that looks great on me.lol

    Hope you have a Wonderful week!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay Nic, what good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for cyst shrinkage! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!