Sunday, 12 December 2010

I hope my cyst has gone

I am going to my clinic tomorrow morning to have a scan to see if my cyst has gone on my left ovary. I have been bleeding on and off for the last two weeks despite being on the pill. It has now stopped, which I hope is a good sign?

If the cyst is still there I will have to have it aspirated. I hope it does not delay my IVF as my injections are due to start the 27th Dec. (OMG, it is so soon!!)

I am also having a blood test for thrombophilia tomorrow as I bruise so easily and bleed a lot. After that I am having acupuncture and then off to work. An action packed day!!

As far as how I am feeling..... I am both nervous and excited about my IVF, hopeful and fearful. I do not know what we will do if this does not work....

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. Thanks for finding me!! I have actually been a follower of your blog for awhile and have been following your story. Good luck to you as well on your journey for a BFP. BTW- where did you find the "two lines in 11" text box for your blog. I would love to have it on mine. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! you really do have an action packed day tomorrow!

    Hoping all goes great with everything, and the cyst is gone, or at the least shrunk enough that it won't be a problem;)

    The 27th will be here before you know it!! I'm super excited for you about this IVF cycle! Hoping & Praying you get your BFP very soon!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    PS. secretly hoping you have twins since you've waited so long;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!