Friday, 1 January 2010

Screw you 2009!

What a shit year it has been for so many (and a great year for some of course!) So many of my bloggy friends are now pregnant or have had their baby and I am so pleased for them. However a few of my bloggy friends have suffered so much, either with failed cycle after cycle or devastating losses. I am sorry to you all, you did not deserve this, my heart goes out to you all.

For me his year has not been great. I did not get my BFP that I had hoped for, instead 2 laps and 6 months of ovary suppression and thats about it. The only good thing that came out of this year is that we bought our first house!!

This year I hope for a BFP. Is that too much to ask for? I shall contine to work hard to get my body in shape, I shall continue to TTC. I have an IVF appointment 1st feb. I hope it brings me hope and an eventual baby! No new years resolutions as the are never kept, just goals, hopes and dreams. Bring on 2010!

3 comments:

  1. here's to goals & dreams for 2010!
    And 2009- don't let the door hit ya on the way out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people (both online and IRL) have commented that 2009 wasn't a great one. It wasn't great for me either. BUT it is a new year and I hope that so many have their wishes, prayers and dreams fulfilled in 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!