Monday, 24 May 2010

About me - ICLW

I realise I am a little late, but here is a little about me and my IF journey:

• I am 26, a veterinary surgeon
• I have hypothyroidism and endometriosis
• I have had 3 laps
• we have been TTC on and off for nearly 2 years
• I have 1 blocked tube and the other doesn't look great!
• we are starting our first IVF cycle in July
• I desperately want a baby but for mow have 2 fur babies- maddy and scamp my 2 rescue dogs

4 comments:

  1. Wow - 3 laps. I've only had one so far. I couldn't imagine two more.
    Good Luck with your first IVF!
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy ICLW!!

    Good luck with your upcoming IVF cycle. I hope it's your first and your last! My fingers are crossed that you will see you BFP!

    www.babywid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your upcoming cycle!!!!
    Wishing you the best!
    ICLW 156

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!