Not only does AF show up 4 days late and give me false hope, she is bloody painful and heavy. I am feeling like shit, I am struggling to function at work and I am feeling pretty down.
To top things off I burnt my heat pad in the broken microwave at work, and my receptionist at work is slagging me off as I am 'always ill' (WTF!! How rude! You think I like being ill and in so much pain all the time?) This is the same receptionist who called me into work one day, telling me I had to come in right away when I had called in sick as I was vomiting due to pain! BITCH!
Monday cant come any quicker. Cant wait to see how quickly I can do an IVF cycle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so sorry af is being so painful. I hope you feel better soon and she goes away.
ReplyDeletemy periods make me sick to my stomach too! I am so sorry, but hopefully this will make IVF come that much sooner. Maybe we can even be IVF buddies together. Hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteAll of us with Endo have had run ins with people like your receptionist. If only they could spend a day with our pain level and they would never speak a word to use to make us feel guilty again. They just don't get that we have no choice in this disease and that it is so emotionally and physically draining. I am lucky to say that my coworkers are very understanding, however my family just thinks I am a cry baby. My mom literally gets angry with me when I go to their house and am bound to the toilet...ugh....such ignorance!!!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I am sure your receptionist is just a generally miserable person and that, that negativity is in every aspect of her life. She needs to get a life!!!
I am so sorry you are feeling bad and bitchy ass receptionist is being...well, a BITCH!!!
ReplyDeleteI do like the phrase "Slagging me off" :) Is that like "Pissing me off"? Yeah, a new phrase to say at work!!!!
I say 'bloody' all the time (well, not in front of patients b/c you never know who was raised across the pond), and it give me a warm fuzzy to be cursing at work. HA HA.
I am exciting for you on Monday!!!!
DH's surgery is Thursday! It will be a big week for us.
GOOD LUCK!!!
I am so sorry you are feeling bad and bitchy ass receptionist is being...well, a BITCH!!!
ReplyDeleteI do like the phrase "Slagging me off" :) Is that like "Pissing me off"? Yeah, a new phrase to say at work!!!!
I say 'bloody' all the time (well, not in front of patients b/c you never know who was raised across the pond), and it give me a warm fuzzy to be cursing at work. HA HA.
I am exciting for you on Monday!!!!
DH's surgery is Thursday! It will be a big week for us.
GOOD LUCK!!!
bah. That is no good... hope you're feeling better soon sister, good luck on Monday! Let us know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteI have gotten so many late periods affter thinking that I was pregnant, and I have peed on so many sticks because of my late period. I feel ya on this one, to me it doesn't get any easier but it does help to know that I'm not alone!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry sweetie. I hope you're feeling better today. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteSo sorry, Nic. Thinking of you.
ReplyDelete