Friday, 21 May 2010

My schedule at last!!!

The nurse rang me yesterday and I now have my schedule!! She will type it out and send it in a letter, but here is what she told me:

10th July: Start 50 units seprecure once a day
16th July: Stop the pill
21st July: Baseline scan and start 300 units Gonal F once a day
28th July: 2nd scan
30th July: 3rd scan
31st July: ovadril trigger shot
2nd August: Egg retrieval
5th August: Embryo transfer!!
2 weeks of progesterone suppositories
2 weeks later: POAS (hopefully a BFP!!)

I cant believe that 2nd of August I will be PUPO! (pregnant untill proven otherwise!!)

This is really happening, I am going to be doing IVF, I may get pregnant!

Today I went and had a manicure and a pedicure as a treat. I spent my birthday money on me for once. I am going to try to be healthy and exercise and get my body in shape a bit, but not go too crazy. I am also going to look after my mind and body
a bit. Maybe have a massage just before I start my injections.

I am so freeking excited!! I cant wait for the 10th July. I realise injections will be shit etc, but I am on my way to getting a baby ifallgoeswell

30 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your IVF. Having a schedule definitely makes things feel real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great you have a plan. Having one always makes me feel better. I hope this is it for you and you find your BFP!
    Good luck.

    Happy ICLW!(#64)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a plan is great!! Sending you warm thoughts and fingers crossed for a positive beta!! Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about a solid plan that gives you a bit of control back over this journey. Good luck!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Super exciting... it feels like its all finally coming together! Which is a huge deal after all you've been through so far.

    You are going to be starting ivf so soon now:)

    K.. jus gotta share with u that my aunt was jus watching me... n asked- Hannah! What on earth are u doing n smiling so much about! Lol I told her then about u and why I was so happy & excited for u :)

    Guess I can't contain my joy! Hahaha lol

    Hope u have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea for getting your schedule! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEA!! Hope the cycle goes wonderfully! Way to treat yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!!! I went today and got my schedule!! We will be a week apart on our timing. You are my IVF buddy now!!! Love and prayers to you!!!! J

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting!! I hope this next cycle makes you a Momma!

    Happy ICLW!!
    #40 http://thegalwho.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know exactly how you feel! I ask myself how one could be scared, overwhelmed, and super excited all in one...I will also be starting IVF in June/July. I send you all good wishes for a successful IVF and a BFP!

    Happy ICLW!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!
    That is so exciting!
    I really hope that we are cycling together!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy ICLW! Wanted to wish you tons of luck with IVF #1. It can be very over whelming and I am impressed by your postive outlook. I will check back in with you to see how everything went :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting to finally have the plan! Fingers crossed for you!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's great that you finally have your schedule! I'm sure it makes it seems so real! I hope that IVF brings your your BFP!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on getting your Calender!!!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so exciting!! FXFX!!
    Happy ICLW #18

    ReplyDelete
  18. Finally having a schedule is one of the best feelings!

    I hope the time passes quickly until you are PUPO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so looking forward to reading about your journey! I did 6 IVF cycles (3 of them frozen) and they were all quite different but I now have my family (a 3 year old and 8 month old twins)! I have my fingers crossed for you!! Happy ICLW!! (#94)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love plans! Congrats on getting yours! I will also be going through IVF in August (#2 for me)! I hope you get the results you want!

    ICLW #81.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!!! I hope that you have a successful IVF!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good luck with the IVF!

    And I don't know about you but having a schedule seems to make things easier on me!

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It is so exciting to finally have a plan nailed down, isn't it? I wish you the best on your journey.

    Take care.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woohoo!! Good luck! July is my birthday month, so I'll send good vibes! :)
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome!

    When I was "pregnant" waiting out our adoption, I told everyone I was EPUD (Externally pregnant undetermined due date!)

    ICLW#5

    ReplyDelete
  26. yay! I love getting my IVF calendars! Make it seem so much more real. Plus the fact that all of a sudden just having a chance gives me so much hope =)

    ICLW #33

    ReplyDelete
  27. Having a schedule makes it so much more concrete. I wish you all the best with your IVF.

    Happy ICLW!
    ICLW #9
    http://ambivalentwomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Isn't it just an awesome feeling to have a schedule? Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Best of luck! You're right to look after yourself - it makes the treatment easier, and you'll need to keep doing it if you get that BFP! I found doing yoga and acupuncture really good when I was doing IVF too. Here's hoping everything goes really well. Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!