Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Where is my bloody schedule?!?

Had an appointment with a nurse to get my schedule today and I was not given it. Grrrr! That was the whole point of the appointment. DH and I had our blood taken to check for HIV, hepatitis etc and thats about it.

They are trying to get me to que jump a little and so they will call me by the end of the week for my dates. I have however got a idea of what drusg and doses. i will post the proper schedule when I have it

Carry on taking microgynon pill
50 units of boserilin once a day
Base line scan
Gonal F 300 units once a day.

Thats it for the mo. What do you guys think about the dosages? I have been told that I have been put on a higher dose of Gonal F to try to prevent me not responding and a cancellation.

I thought I would leave very excited, instead I left fealing deflated. At least they are trying to get me in as soon as possible. It will be towards the end of July at the latest apparently.

4 comments:

  1. July will be here before you know it. :) Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link for my schedule. They may adjust as necessary...they don't want you to overstimulate either...delicate balance and all that crap.

    http://thejoyofivf.blogspot.com/2007/11/schedule-for-our-cycle.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aggravating about not getting your schedule. I'm with you on that! GRR!lol

    Sounds Like they want to get your IVF Dates lined up quick though.. so that is Great:)

    As Far as Your Med Doses.. I'm sure Your Dr will do what s/he feels is best for you. And Most Likely.. your doses "might" Change slightly During your IVF Cycle.. Depending on "How" your Blood work and ultra sounds are looking like each time they check it(thats very common):)

    And then.. your doses might not change at all.Who knows.. The Good News is you'll Be doing IVf Before You Know It!!! Super Exciting!!!!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you didn't get your schedule. It does seem like everything is coming together though. As others have said, the dosage is a starting point that can be adjusted accordingly.

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!