I am struggling to contain my excitement! I am really looking forward to Wednesday, meeting the nurse and getting my schedule for my IVF!
My boss is still being nice to me and being supportive. Normally he is a complete idiot, rude most of the time and mean. For him to ask me how I am doing and tell me not to worry, it will be all ok, is amazing!!
My bleeding has finally stopped and I am slowly counting down the days until I get my schedule!
I am getting ahead of myself. I keep imagining myself pregnant, keep working out what my due date could be if I got PG and even compiling a secret list of baby names I like!! This is not good. If it fails it will destroy us like any normal couple but the hope I am giving myself, the image of myself being pregnant, its going to crush me if this does not work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm glad you are so excited and positive. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis is so me. I'm always the one to be hoping hoping hoping. I'm trying so hard not to put all my eggs in this one basket (sort of figuratively...) but I keep day dreaming about it working the first time, being pregnant, and having a little one! I guess hope for the best...but always in the back of our heads expect the worst. Ok, maybe not the worst. Maybe just that it takes a little longer than we would ideally want. How about that?
ReplyDeleteBut positive thinking is soooo important. So keep staying positive! Keep on hoping for the best :)
Something like this can really make a boss look at your differently...it's like you're finally human, right? Crazy, but sometimes all someone has to see is a little vulnerability and they melt. I'm glad he's being human about the whole thing. Hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! It's so hard not to get excited whenever we try a new treatment. I really, really hope this IVF cycle works for you!
ReplyDeletePraying IVF works for you!
ReplyDeleteI will be excited to hear the future news that your going to be a mommy!
:)