....in July!!!
Had my IVF appointment with my doctor today. It went well. She discussed my medical history, what I am to expect during the IVF and went through it step by step. I am so excited!
I have an appointment with a nurse next week (wed 19th may!) to get my schedule and be shown how to inject myself!! I cant believe I have been waiting for what feels like ages and now things are suddenly moving along so fast!! July is close really. I will give you all my schedule next week. The RE's are going to get together and discuss my case as they cant decided whether to put me on a normal dose of FSH or a higher one because of my endo. She also said they may transfer two embryo's depending on their quality!
It is a bit daunting, a bit scary, but I am so excited! I am getting a bit ahead of myself though, I am imagining myself pregnant, what my due date possibly could be etc. I have worked out my due date ifallgoeswell will be this time next year!!
Goal now is weight loss, I want to lose 6lb before my cycle!
Oh yeah, by the way, its my birthday tomorrow, I will be 26!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy birthday! Congrats on getting your cycle scheduled. Can't wait to read all about your journey to pregnancy ;-).
ReplyDeleteYay! July will be here before you know it.
ReplyDeleteHappy early Birthday!
Just Seen/ read your post!! My Reaction? Was Me Screaming..YES!!! Finally!!!:) lol
ReplyDeleteAnd It will be here before you know it! Glad your getting all set up for your IVF SO FAST!! And you have your Apt for the injection stuff next week too!
(I was always very Afraid of needles(still don't like them).. Goes to show how much I wanted a baby.lol Can't even count how many times I got stuck counting both canceled IVF's.. And the last Attempt that worked Thank God)
I remember What kept me going was the thought that- "This *Could* lead to My Baby" I think thats what keeps Most people going in whatever treatment their going through.
Can't wait to See your Schedule:)
If you remember.. All I needed in my cycle to make me Respond was A "Much Higher" Dose of FSH.(All the Dr's were Amazed at how stuborn my ovaries were & I am SO Young.lol)
Everyones body responds differently though.. some need a little less FSH Sometimes.
I think They'll Get your FSH Doses Right though the 1st time:)I'm sure it helps that they have alot of your medical history too.
Just also remembered that the 2 embryo's they transfered on with my IVF.. were indeed the "same" Quality/Grade.
Once Again.. Just gotta Let you Know.. HOW EXCITED I am for YOU!!! I can't wait!! as I'm sure you can't either!!LOL
The weight loss Goal is Good.. It'll also give you something to Focus on until your IVF:)
Hope You Have A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!
Hugs,
Hannah
YEAH!!!! How exciting!!! I am grinning ear to ear for you sweetie!!
ReplyDeleteI have my appt on the May 21st after DHs TESE...so maybe we will be cycling near each other! :)
Hi! I just started blogging about my infertility journey and I've been reading your story. It looks like we're on the same track. I'll be having my first IVF cycle in July as well- we just completed our CD3 tests and my DH's semen analysis this month. We'll find out about all of that this Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteI'm really happy for you! I hope we both have success in July...and we both are holding our babies in April next year :)
I just turned 27 last month...so it's good to have someone else my age to go through this with.
I'll be watching your journey! I'm at www.wishingfortwins.blogspot.com
Happy happy birthday!
What a great birthday present! Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is so exciting! How awesome to have this great news just in time for your birthday! Wishing you a really fabulous 26th birthday! Let's hope this is the year your mommy dreams come true!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, it is so nice to have a date to look forward to!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is only a couple of months away :) yea!
ReplyDeleteYay!! So happy for you!! How exciting to get things moving!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! :)
Hoooray for plans!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday Nic! YAY! 26! and a SCHEDULE! Hot damn! This is grand and happy news--
ReplyDeletedon't kill yourself with weight loss, ok? this is about being healthy not about stressing your body.
and
I am so excited for you I could just scream. YAYYYYYY!
Happy happy happy
so happy for you!
xoxox
delightedkate
Happy birthday for yesterday! I stumbled upon your blog from ICLW, and I wanted to wish you all the best for your upcoming IVF! I really hope your's will be successful and that you will get a healhy baby or two from it!
ReplyDeleteWell good luck on this IVF! I did 6 cyvles and now I have a 3 year old and 8 month old twins! I blog to help others now and I just added your link. Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday Nic, I know I'm the crappest commenter (and blog writer) lately but I am so glad to read you're finally getting a step closer ot your bub, I look forward to checking in on your cycle.
ReplyDelete