My period has started....... FUCK
Al that wondering, all that false hope. Its over.
At least I have my IVF appointment in a weeks time. There was a hope that I would have been one of those 'opps I got pregnant before my IVF appointment' kinda gal's. Obviously not.
Now I am in shit loads of pain and work is busy. I have been on a 110 hr on duty shift at the vets (OMG how freaking long, I am sure it is illegal!) and have another 36 hours to go! I am so down in the dumps. DH is away working so I cant even get a hug from him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I feel for you. You're almost there - your IVF process will be starting soon. Don't let the work stress get to you. Put yourself as the priority, stay positive, healthy and strong! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry she showed. I so know how you feel.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear this, but it's better to move on than remain stagnant. Hang in there...
ReplyDeleteSo sorry :( I also cant imagine working that many hours, that has to be illegal and if it isn't it should be!!
ReplyDelete:( so sorry for this news, but happy that you have an appointment!
ReplyDeletexx