Saturday, 5 February 2011

12dp3dt BFFN *updated*

Think it's all over....
I was certain it would work this time.
Devastated.

**update**
AF has just showed to kick me while I am down.
It is all over now....

20 comments:

  1. So sorry...there are not words that can heal the wounds right now...just thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((HUGS)))) Devastated for you sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't give up hope just yet....we will all keep hoping for you as well. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. I am so sorry *hugs* I had a good feeling about this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed onto my blog this morning hoping to read good news from you. I'm so so sorry. I know nothing I say can ease your pain. I really thought this would be it, too. We're all still rooting for you and will follow and support you as you keep on keeping on. Hang in there. :( xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooooooooooooooo!!!!! I'm thinking of you Nic....sending lots of hugs through the miles. I SO wanted this for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry. Praying for comfort for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry Nic. Big Hug. We can't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so, so sorry. There's nothing I can say to make you feel any better...I wish there was. Hugs to you and praying for peace for you during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to hear this news. Such a difficult time. My prayers are with you and your husband. Hope you have lots of time to grieve openly and with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hugs & praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh god Nic, I'm so very sorry. thinking of you and your hubby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry. I had four failed IVF cycles in 2009 and 2010. I got pregnant on my own after IVF ended but miscarried in October. I also hoped that this month would bring a pregnancy. I found out today that this was not to be when AF showed. Sadness now underlies everything I do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sucks beyond measure!!!! I am so very sorry nic. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sorry *hugs* Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!