Tuesday, 22 February 2011

I have a nurses consult

I have just spoken to one of the nurses from the clinic, she is one of the nice ones and was very sweet to me. I have an appointment booked in for this Monday at 3pm to sign paperwork and get my dates for FET! I am not ready yet, but I am sure I will be itching to get back on the IVF rollercoaster in April/May. Sadly my DH is away Monday and Tuesday. so having to go to the clinic on my own. I will manage, I always do. I have just grown to hate going to the clinic as I have been there so many times and there are no happy memories.

Thanks to everyone for being so supportive, it really does help

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand hating to go to the clinic. All last year every interaction I had with my clinic was negative and I hated going there. Ugh. It was almost like PTSD going anywhere near that place.
    Good luck on your upcoming cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with that! Whenever I get within 5 minutes of my clinic my heart starts to race and I get a terrible gut feeling. It sucks to repeatedly go somewhere and get bad news. My blood pressure and heart rate levels are always so high!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on Monday. And yes, I am sure by April / May you'll be itching to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate going to the clinic on my own too! Hope it goes ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking about you...I know you are getting your FET dates today. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!