Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was a blog of my thoughts and feelings as I was trying for a baby. I have endometriosis as well as a few other medical conditions so TTC was a battle. I was on the TTC journey for 4 years and had 3 failed IVFs and 3 failed FETs. The next step was adoption! I am now a mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl call M and feel so lucky!
I have no true knowledge of the IVF process, but I will tell you that I was sick with K from the time I was approx 2w3d until I was 18w....
ReplyDeleteFingers and toes are still crossed for you!
i am on edge for you...i want to know!
ReplyDeleteIt's possible! I know someone who had hyperemesis (not saying you have that) and she started throwing up the moment she conceived she said. Good luck! Are you going to test?
ReplyDeletecrossing my fingers and saying a prayer for you!!! are you going to POAS? i can't wait to know the results!
ReplyDeleteFingers and toes are crossed your way!!!! When is the big day? HUGS!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is possible. I got extremely nauseated around 10 days post IUI which I guess would be round the same time? I had horrible shortness of breath too!
ReplyDeleteI HOPE SO!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I also POAS 12dpIUI and it was faint +, and again 13dpIUI and it was definite +.
I figure you day of retrieval would be the same as my IUI since your eggs got fertilized the same day.