Monday, 28 February 2011

I have my FET dates!

I went to the clinic today to sign paper work and get my dates for my FET. It was quite stressful and not ideal. I got given my dates and when I said DH was working away at the time of FET and the nurse just shrugged! I did however call later and move my dates as obviously I want DH to be there!

Here are my dates:
-Start Pill 9th March
-Baseline scan 14th April and start Suprecur (lupron) injections
-2nd Scan 21st April
-3rd Scan 27th April and start Progesterone
FET-3rd May!!!
EDD - 18th January 2012!!!!

I just hope that my two little embryo's survive the thaw, stick and I get pregnant and remain pregnant for 9 months!! That is all I ask for, is it too much?!?

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Having a schedule makes all the difference. Best of luck in your journey. I am rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayhooooooooo!!!!!!! I love that you already have your due date figured out.....keep up the positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news! I know you're not ready yet, but I'm sure you're right that you'll be ready and raring at that first baseline scan.

    I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when things start moving again! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoooray for plans! Sending so many thoughts your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is not too much to hope for at all. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!