Sunday, 20 February 2011

I am obviously happy and excited about having funding for a FET, but just not ready to do it yet. I need to get my body sorted and my mind in the right place. I have not called the clinic yet to tell them about the funding. I just have not been able to face them. I spoke to DH yesterday and we have agreed to ring them, get a nurses consult and gets some dates booked in so that we have something to aim for. Not sure if they have any gaps in april/may, hopefully they will as I am sure I will be ready to try again by then. I am worried if I leave it too long to call them, they will be fully booked.

DH and I are really struggling with this BFN. We are feeling so defeated and like it will never happen. I guess everyone feels like this. I have usually picked myself up by now, but just cant seem to this time round.

On a side note, I am on CD15 and still only have one bar on my clear blue monitor and I usually ovulate on CD16/17. Either it does not work, or my body does not work after this IVF. I know after the previous failed IVF I had a longer cycle.

2 comments:

  1. Don't rush yourself. You need time to feel ready. I am sure they'll fit you in - maybe email them so you don't have to speak to anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun, you've been through so much so it's completely normal to be struggling with this BFN. We're all here for you sweetie. Thinking and praying for you! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!