Wednesday, 2 February 2011

9dp3dt and 100 followers!!!

Thank you to everyone who follows me and who has been so supportive. It is such a great feeling to log on and see another great comment, it really lifts your spirits.

I am still being so good and have not POAS! I am enjoying being PUPO and do not want it to end unless it means I am actually PG!

All the symptoms are still here, most prob due to the progesterone, but also I have had a headache which lasted over 24 hours which I could not shift, I am not sleeping and feel a little sick in the mornings. Dam you progesterone and your side effects!!

I am off to see my friends baby in a sec, I can not wait to meet her! I am sure I will get all emotional, but in a good way! My friend deserves this baby and I am so pleased. I am however pleased I am meeting her before I find out my results. Just in case it is a BFN, I would not cope being around any newborn for a while!!

Sunday is my test date and I will be 13dp3dt. I may cave and POAS on Monday, that is 12dp3dt, not that early really?!? I so hope this is it. I want, I need this BFP!

8 comments:

  1. The headaches are the worst! Glad to hear you're doing well. I think meeting the baby before you do your test is so wise! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe waiting game is no fun! Hang in there. BFP BFP BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you for holding on on testing at home. it won't change the outcome and HPTs are the devil.

    I want a BFP for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I LOVE Lee Child and have a major crush on Reacher. Why there isn't a Reacher movie franchise is beyond me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound great! Hope you have a fun day and get a BFP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had headaches too. My fingers and toes are crossed for you. I so hope this is it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on not testing...I just can't handle the bad news (even if it's not necessarily bad news because you are testing too early...better for me not to know. Good luck on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like things are still going well. Hoping to hear wonderful news of your BFP this weekend:)I want this so badly for you!

    Yay! for being 10dp3dt today:D

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!