Thursday, 17 February 2011

More to take in.

I thought I was feeling a bit more positive, but I am feeling very down still. I went to my GP today to try to get better painkillers as if we are going to try naturally for a months I need some pain relief for my horrific periods that I have. The GP has prescribed tramadol which is like morphine! I am sure it will help with the pain, but I am worried it will make me sick and dizzy etc! I explained I am vet and have to do surgery and he told me to take it on a Saturday! Great! Has anyone used tramadol?

I also told him I had my utero-sacral ligaments removed at my last laparoscopy and he look horrified. I asked why and he said that if I get pregnant, during and afterwards I am most likely going to get prolapses! WHAT?!? I was told it was fine and they can be removed without a problem! Now I am worried. I realise I have to get pregnant first, but if I do, will it be a problem? Now I am wonderng whats the point. Just take my bloody uterus out and be done with it, piece of shit that it is!

I have called my PCT (primary care trust for nhs)to try to find out if I can get funding for my two frosties, but they have not got back to me yet.

I hate this limbo. I am using my clear blue monitor and I have not had 2 bars yet, I am on day 12 and normally ovulate day 16, but I guess it is a cycle after failed IVF, so usually abnormal.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That is allot to take in. Too Much really:( I have no idea about the drug "tramadol"? It sounds so strong! Is it safe to take for that length of time?

    I'm hoping that you don't have prolapses after you get pregnant. You have had to deal with WAY TOO MUCH just trying to get pregnant! I'm truly upset and frustrated for you.

    Hopefully you'll get a call back from the PCT soon, and it'll be some good news.

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey- I am SO sorry you have to deal with all this sh**! Why do things just have to be so unfair! I am hoping you get those two lines soon and conceive naturally, so that you don't even have to worry about those frosties right now. Hang in there...things HAVE to get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we started using OPK's I ovulate on day 16 as well, and I believe I didn't get a smiley (used clear blue digital) until day 14 or 15. and also the cycle I got pregnant on, I started charting BBT, and it really helped me understand my body A LOT better and we got pregnant right away after trying for 8 months naturally. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I hate limbo too. It is so hard. LOL on only taking the drugs on a saturday. Cooky doc. Scary and possibly taking out something needed. I hope that sorts itself out and that you find out it's ok.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!