Monday, 14 February 2011

Trying to get back on track

This weekend DH and I started running again and eating healthy. I am determined to lose half a stone and get my body fitter. I am only a little over weight but I want to tone up and feel happier about myself. This get fit goal is to give me something to focus on. I do not know when I be cycling again. I do not know when our FET will be and whether I will get NHS funding or need to pay.

This month I am using the clear blue ovulation monitor and will see if I ovulate and when. Is pointless as one tube is blocked and the other is questionable.

Whilst I was running with DH this evening, all I could think was that I should not be running, I should be pregnant. This was not how things were meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed...this was not how things were meant to be, but it is how they are. You guys taking steps to better yourself will at the very least give you a sense of accomplishment. Sometimes, that's all you need at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!