Friday, 15 May 2009

11 days off!!

I have had my hair cut and I look better and feel better. I had about 4 inches chopped off and loads of layers put in. I now have a choppy bob and I love it. I also have had a bit or retail therapy this morning and bought some sandals and cropped trousers. I am all set for my holiday to Rome!

I am feeling happier than I have in a while and I think when I get back from Rome and had a nice break with my DH I will be back to old Nic.

I will be reading and commenting until Sunday and then I will be gone for 4 days. Hope everyone remains well.

8 comments:

  1. Hair cut sounds adorable! Hope you have a great vacation :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is nothing like a cute new 'do to lighten your mood! I hope you have a great time in Rome!! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacay with your husband Nic... that sounds fabulous! I have a girlfriend that will be in Rome around the same time, I'm so jealous! Have a wonderful time and post some pics when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your new hair cut sounds SO cute:)

    Have fun in Rome.. and tell us all about it when you come back.. We'll all miss you while your gone!!

    HUGS,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting my haircut always makes me feel better. Wishing you tons of fun in Rome...I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! you should post pictures :) i've been thinking about a change in my hair. :)

    ...also, i know i say it every time...but i am STILL so jealous of your vacation :) have fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buon viaggio! Do treat yourself...you can walk off any pasta you consume.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great you got a great haircut! I truly believe that can have magical healing powers--
    have a wonderful wonderful wonderful trip.
    take good care,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!