Monday, 25 May 2009

Monday blues

My mind has been going into over drive at the moment. Been stressing and worrying about my lap. Don't know why I have got myself all worked up. Think its because I have been having bad dreams about it. DH said today that things will be better with this lap as I know what to expect, problem is, for me that makes it worse as I didn't do well last time with my recovery. I guess I will take it easier this time and actually stay in bed rather that trying to go back to uni after a few days!

I really do not want to go back to work tomorrow! My 11 days off have been wonderful and I want it to continue! Funny thing is, when I am laid up in bed feeling crap, bored and lonely I will most probably be wanting to go back to work. Cant win!

5 comments:

  1. sorry your feeling bad;( Hope everything gets much better soon!!!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's soooo hard to go back to work after some time off. i didn't want to get out of bed this am and i only had 3 days off!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nic, when is your lap scheduled?
    I am so sorry it was hard to heal last time, but since you had trouble last time, you'll know to take different care of yourself and take it easier since you will heal faster, and maybe they'll know to take better care of you too. I hope you don't make yourself too nuts waiting for it to come and go- it will be over soon and you'll be on the mend. Remember to breathe and I hope you'll have some moments that are peaceful in spite of your worry. Take care, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, yes, the dreaded return to work...blah. I am sorry you are getting nervous about the lap. I think you will do great- and the reason I think this b/c you come across to me as a willful, and tenatious person.You know when to say when. You know you need rest, and not push yourself after the lap.

    I think you are wise, in that you will listen to what your body is telling you. You won't push yourself...until it is time.

    GOOD LUCK GIRL!! What day is it set for??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again... just wanted to say thank you SO MUCH for the encouraging comment:) It made me feel better.. Oh and I just loved the part about "the tortoise and the hare".lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!