Thursday, 21 May 2009
Back from Rome!
I had a great trip, loved Rome, was very beautiful. I am however, more exhausted now than before I went! We did a lot of walking and saw loads of sights. Am too tired to write a proper post right now. Just to say that even in Rome I could not escape from the many pregnant women rubbing their bumps in my face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



ooh we're considering going to Rome this year before we move home, I can't wait to read what it was like. I'm glad you had a good break.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of fun!!! Rest up sweetie you sound very tired.
ReplyDeleteSorry about all the many prego bellys:(
Can't wait to hear more about your trip:)
Hugs,
Hannah
I am glad you are back home safe and sound! I can't wait to hear about Rome and see some pictures. I have never been to Europe- and can't wait to go!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose belly rubbing cherubs are everywhere huh? It will be our time soon!!!!
XOXO
Welcome back! and I bet you're tired!
ReplyDeleteand really there is no escape from the universal bump-itude. I hope you were able to escape into great foods and amazing beauty. welcome home,
kate
yea for a good, well-deserved break!! can't wait to see some pics!
ReplyDeletealso...any ideas on how to get my cat to stop sneezing? i know you mentioned it briefly before, but i can't remember. it's been 10 years now!! she can't be "happy" about it...generally a healthy, happy cat, though...