My SIL had her US today, turns out she is 13 weeks and due 20th November. They think its a girl but a little early to say for definite!! I am very excited as have a nephew so a niece will be great! The frustrating part of all of this, (apart from me being a little jealous!!) is just how fertile my SIL is and the fact she doesn't even know when she conceived or what her due date was until her scan today! She is the type of fertile person I hate!!
I haven't got an update on myself. Actually I don't quite feel myself. I had never noticed when I was on the pill before that you are never quite yourself, slightly less energy, slightly less bubbly, slightly less smiley, slightly less every but significantly less pain which is always a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nic,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about your blue funk and about having to deal with those uber fertiles! I hope you can shield yourself from too many of her updates-it's just not what you need right now. Take care of yourself.