Looking over my last posts and I am sorry. They have been depressive, pointless and boring!! I hate how I have been since going back on the pill.
Thank you all for the birthday messages. I had a rubbish day, got called into work at 6.15am for a cat emergency which I spent all day with, didn't leave its side and he sadly dies at 4pm despite my best efforts. I was so exhausted by the end of the day that we didn't do anything to celebrate except watch the film 'Yes man' and have a glass of wine!
I most probably wont be writing much for a while but I will still be reading and commenting. Not only are my posts bringing me down they are most probably bringing you down and boring the shit out of you! Sorry!
On a good not I am off to Rome on Monday and am so excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are not boring to anyone!!! What you are feeling is normal.. and we're always here to encourge you when ever you need it:)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting about going to Rome!! I want to go there one day so bad. Take lots of pics and tell us how it went.. And enjoy yourself in Rome!!!
Hugs,
Hannah
I am sorry you had a poopy b'day...but at least there was WINE at the end of it!!! WOO HOOO!!! Don't worry about writing gloomy- sometimes we have to do that to get it out of our system. Your blog is your place to get it out...don't worry about us, and what we think. If someone doesn't like reading it they can click that big X!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't want you to go into hiding just b/c you "aren't doing anything" This part of your TTC journey is just as important as OPKs, BMS, and 2WWs.
XOXOXO
Have an amazing vacation!!
ReplyDeleteRome...that will be amazing! Hope things start to turn around for you. Hang in there.
ReplyDeletegirl, don't apologize for your feelings!!! that is part of the reason that the blog is here, you know?
ReplyDeletethinking lots about you!
xoxo
Sweetie, you are so NOT boring- trust me! I am sorry your day was a shitty one. I hope you get a do-over that is perfect sometime soon, maybe in Rome? Have a great trip!
ReplyDeletewarmly, Kate
I look back on my posts and think the same things too sometimes. This is where we let everything out, it's not all puppies and rainbows all the time! No need to apologize! Hopefully things will look up soon:)
ReplyDelete