Monday, 10 August 2009

Being healthy is so boring!!

I was enjoying the running, going to the gym and eating healthy. I am still enjoying it, but it is getting a bit boring to be honest. I miss eating chocolate, I miss cake, I miss ice cream. I am not saying I want to binge on it, but I do want to eat it some of the time!! I guess everything in moderation. Problem is, once I eat something naughty I become addicted and then must have it everyday for at least a week!!

Ovary suppression update: I have been grumpy, I have been emotional, I have had hot flushes and cold sweats. Nothing new basically! I am tiring of this suppression. It is so boring, it is going so slow. I want this to be over.

I have started to think about TTC, looking forward to the trying again. I guess the upsides are no periods and no heartbreaks with a BFN. I am however missing sex. The injection suppression my sex drive as well. It is crap. I hate these injections. I still have the marks on my belly from the 1st inj, as well as the 2nd and 3rd. Roll on number 4!

4 comments:

  1. Three months, three weeks! This is flying by girlfriend!!!!!!!!!

    You should read my Outlander series...they will sweep you awayu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck sweetie! I'm thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the rest of your injections go quickly!

    Btw, I've nominated you for an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was suppressed for three months after my lap and it was hell, i can't even imagine six whole months of suppression, that totally sucks. good luck to you, i hope you are really really busy and the next couple of months go by super fast for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!