Wednesday, 26 August 2009

We exchanged contracts on our house!!

We have finally exchanged contracts on our house and will be getting the keys in a weeks time!! Am very excited!! Cant believe we have bought our first house together!! We are off to buy paint and bits and bobs for the house tonight! So exciting!!

On a not so good point I am having my 4th zoladex injection tomorrow. Not looking forward to the horse size needle or the side effects that will come with it this weekend. Will be a weekend of crying and emotional roller coaster and sadly DH is away for the whole weekend and I am working it all. Not going to be good... but we have bought our house!!!!! Yay!!

12 comments:

  1. congrats on the house- being a homeowner is so worth it, despite the different set of headaches it brings!
    Sorry for your inject- but at least you are over the hump so to speak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the house!!! That's great news :).

    I hope you have a good time buying the doodads and other fun stuff tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on buying your 1st home!!! Thats super exciting!!!

    sorry about the shot your going to have to take.. it does not sound fun at all. BUT I guess the only good thing about it is your are that much closer to being through with those horrible shots!!!:)

    thinking of you,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the house and I hope you don't have too many side effects. Try to have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOO HOOOO!!! That is awesome. We are still working on getting some stuff fixed in the house we are buying...some of the inspection stuff wasn't really acceptable. (uh, the owner stucco'd and PAINTED the inside of the fireplace.!?!?!??!)

    I am sorry about the hormones- but YEAH- one more down! WOO HOOO!!!! It is going by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your house. That is such exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new home, so exciting! Good luck with the injections. I am also an endo gal. Starting donor egg active soon!

    ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the house! We have had so much fun fixing our house up. I hope it's a great experience with you and your DH.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new homeowner-ship! Have fun fixing it up to make it truly yours :)

    :: ICLW ::

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for you about the house!!!!! YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    And your 4th injection-- only 2 more? (or just 1?)
    just hoping it is as ok as it can be, and that you weather the shitty side effects as well as you can.

    Thinking of you,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. woo hoo! Shopping for the bits and bobs is the best part! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!