Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Liver results

My Dr said that my liver nodules are most probably benign focal nodular hyperplasia, poss due to me being on the pill for 10 years. Apparently they react to the oestrogen. He suggested another MRI but I was reluctant so they will biopsy at the same time as my next laparoscopy which will be December ish. I am fine with this, I saw the MRI and saw the pictures. The nodules are on the surface of my liver and are small. I need to have another lap anyway so they might as well biopsy whilst they are there.

I am feeling a little happier. Am off out for a meal with my DH to sort of celebrate and spend time together as havent seen him really for a few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That is great news. Nice that you only have to have the one procedure for them to knock some more hurdles before TTC again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOOO! That is pretty good news. December is going to be here before we know it huh?!?!? Hope you had a great dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad for the good news!!! Hope you had a wonderful dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!