Wednesday, 20 January 2010

CD1? - peeved *updated*

Woke up with the worst cramps ever this morning, my belly was aching all night, but this morning the pain was awful, I has to some pills straight away. I couldn't even string a sentence together, the pain was so consuming. I presume my period will arrive any second, I presume I am not pregnant!

I was really hoping to have less painful periods after my lap, doesn't seem like it is going to be the case! I will update if AF does show, I expect she is just around the corner.

The very crap thing if today is cd1 (other than not being pg!) is that I might not be able to get my day 2-5 bloods done as that is due tomorrow or over the weekend and my doctors need at least a week to book any form of appointment! So much for being fast tracked to IVF if I can't actually get the tests done!

*Update*
AF appeared this eve, bollox! That is all hope for this cycle gone!

2 comments:

  1. any chance of getting your bloods done at the local hospital blood collection? Our bloods were ordered by the fertility specialist and we just went to the hospital pathology with the forms on the right days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!