This is our first TTC cycle since our long break of 7 months. It is great, I am enjoying having my sex drive back, I am just worried we will peak too soon! Lol! I am not doing any monitoring this cycle other than my CM and possibly on the day I think I ovulate I may just test as I want to know if my cycles are the same as before my suppression injections. This relatively laid back approach is good for me, normally I take my temp and use my clear blue fertility monitor. This cycle is all about enjoyment and lots of sex!! I am sure as the months goes by and the BFN's keep coming I will become more involved in my monitoring, but not this cycle. Hey you never know, the 'just relax' theory may work! Yeah right! I am too much of a cynic to believe that! It is just about enjoyment this month, the joy of being able to finally TTC again!
Oh and if you havent checked out my other blog yet pop over to my blog about life as a vet. I have just written about a post about dogs with their wilies stuck out!
Life as a vet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Maybe you'll get a New Year miracle!
ReplyDeleteHere's to the 'fun' of ttc! I hope it continues until your bfp! ;)
ReplyDeleteYay for a relaxed cycle! Have fun ;)
ReplyDeleteFirst, good luck this month...
ReplyDeleteSecond, I couldn't get a male dog because of their wilies (haven't read the post yet, but if it's the same thing that I'm thinking of, it always distracts me)!