I should have ovulated yesterday or possibly today. I don't know as I am having a 'relaxing' cycle. I haven't really monitored anything but my CM. It is great not to pee on sticks all the time but I really want to know if I am ovulating. I still want to time sex and be in with a chance. I may have to pee on a stick just for good measure!! DH and I have been BDing pretty much every other day this cycle once AF finished (he made it home last night for BD! Yay!), hopefully it is often enough and timed correctly!??! So much for a relaxing cycle, my mind is just as active!
I have worked out the % chance of getting PG for me every cycle if we TTC naturally not taking into account my endo:
Chance for a 'normal' couple to conceive per cycle = 25%
Chance of me ovulating from R ovary as no left tube = 50%
Therefore chance of ovulating from right and then chance of conceiving is 12.5%. That is not much per cycle is it!! Take into account my endo etc and I think that equals shit all chance! Oh I love the optimistic Nic, you should meet the pessimistic Nic, lol!!
1st of Feb cant come around quick enough for me, just to have a chat about IVF will be great. I am sure it will be frustrating as there will be many more months of waiting before anything happenes but I just want to get the IVF ball rolling.
I am now off to pee on a stick!
Friday, 8 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I know it's no consolation, but your odds are better than mine will ever be. Good luck with the pee-stick, and enjoy all the BD!
ReplyDeleteFeb will be here before you know it! I can't believe we are already one week into Jan.
ReplyDelete12.5% is better than nothing! I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised sweetie!!
ReplyDeleteyour % is better than mine with IVF so I am jealous!
ReplyDeleteNic, your every other day plan is a great one, perfect, you did this just right to maximize your chances of success. I'll be crossing my fingers for you!
warmly,
Kate
I didn't realise quite how similar our situations are. My appointment to talk about IVF is 9 of Feb, and my 'relaxed' cycle sounds about as relaxed as yours!
ReplyDeleteWish I knew what all of the abbreviations meant! Hehe Good luck!
ReplyDelete