Thursday, 21 January 2010
Hope she is ok
I have just found out my IRL friend/collegue has been desperately trying for a baby for 2 years. Today she suddenly rushed herself to hospital as she was having a 'bleed'. I later found out she is 10 1/2 weeks pregnant. I really hope there is nothing wrong with her baby. I have been so emtional about it all day and been on the verge of tears many times. I think it's because I've just found out she is a fellow IF, fell pregnant and now might be losing it. I really hope it's nothing to worry about
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thats so sad. I hope the baby is okay!
ReplyDeleteHow sad! I hope she's okay. I'll be thinking of her!
ReplyDeleteAlso hoping she and the baby are ok!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing ok too:) I know you'll have bad days sometimes. There's no getting around that. At least it wasn't for me anyway. Hoping for "2 lines in 2010" for you!!!
My Sister and her husband have been TTC for a while now and she went ahead and talked to her Dr. because of what she suspected might be a problem, and of course she knows all about mine n my Dh's Process/Problems of TTC.
And As we Both suspected She Has "PCOS" like me. Her Dr. did some other blood work and if nothing else is a problem and her dh's SA Comes back Good. They'll Get to try Clomid. I hope A few months of Clomid is all it takes if that. I wish The Pain of Infertility on NO ONE.
I'm praying that there will not be a male factor.. as I'm not sure how they would deal with that. Every Couple.. Male.. female.. seperatly is different with their feelings about that kind of thing.
I just want them to be happy. And not go through anything like I did. Now that we know she has PCOS.. I hope she'll do good on a pill like clomid.
Sorry for writing you a book.. Your just easy for me to talk to:)
Thinking of you often!!!
Hugs,
Hannah