Wednesday, 6 January 2010
Go away snow!
The snow is really bad where I am at the moment. I am on duty this evening and I am hoping that I wont be called in as not sure how I will make it into work! The really frustrating thing is that DH is snowed in at work. Thankfully he is able to stay in the nearby hotel. The part that I am frustrated about is that I am on CD15 and I normally ovulate on CD16! I cant believe we will miss the chance to BD at the right time because of the bloody snow! I really wanted to give this TTC a go this month. Sure we have had lots of practice, but none of it the right time I dont think. I really hope that the snow goes and DH is able to come home tomorrow night. I doubt it somehow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm hoping hubby can come home!!
ReplyDelete