Monday, 25 January 2010

She lost the baby

My friend C who had the bleed on Friday had a scan today. Sadly there was no heart beat. She has lost her baby at 11 weeks. We are all devastated. I feel so upset and useless. I want to take her pain away but nothing I do or say will ever make this better. What adds to this pain is that they have been trying for 2 years. A fellow IF looked like she had beaten it, but fucking IF won again.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this.. there just aren't words to express how I feel about this. Its devastating & heart breaking. And really there are no words that came take the pain away.

    Hopefully she has plenty of people around her that care... and that will give her space if she needs it. Or if she just needs to cry and talk can be there for her in that way.

    Its traggic what has happened. She'll be in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I will keep C in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad. I'm so sorry for your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!