Thursday, 14 January 2010

post-op today

Wow, cant believe how fast time has gone. I have my post-op appointment today. I hope it is pretty routine as DH is not able to come with me. He asked what appointment I needed him more, the post-op or the chat with the IVF specialist. The second one obviously, so he is coming to that with me on the 1st Feb. Hopefully this will be a quick in and out. I have been feeling OK other than 2 days of constant cramps the other day. I haven't a clue what that was about, but now I am fine.

As far as what else is going on with me, I think I may be half way through my 2ww. I say I 'think' as I don't know if I ovulated, my OPK was -ve the couple of times I used it, but as a few pointed out they don't always work. I don't know if my cycles would have changed after 6 months of suppression, or whether my body will just jump right back into its nice routine of a 29day cycle and ovulate on CD17. Who knows. I obviously do not hold out any hope for this cycle but one can dream, right?!?

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message!!