Thanks for the reminder that I am meant to be staying positive!
A week into my suppresion injections and I am doing fine. The side effects have been minimal and there is no brusing so far. Time does still seem to be going slow. I stop the pill tomorrow and will hopefully have my withdrawal bleed and then my base line scan and acupuncture is on Friday 7th January, which seems ages away!
Everyone is writing about new year resolutions, but I only have 1 and that is to get pregant. Well thats a bit of a lie. If I do not get pregnant, then my goal is to lose a bit of weight. These last 6 months of IVF, FET, cyst and eating to make myself happy has meant I have put 7lbs on and I am not happy. I realise it is not loads of weight, and my BMI is still less than 25 (just!), but I need to lose it to make myself feel more comfortable in my skin and my clothes!!
I still can not see past January, all I can think of is this IVF and hope that it is a good outcome. I think I will not allow myself to contemplate what happens if this does not work. It is our last go on the NHS and we do not have enough money to pay for a cycle at the mo.
I shall just keep on keeping on and focus on my goal and hope that I get my BFP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



keep those positive thoughts coming. I never gave up and I am pregnant now. that was my resolution every year. thinking about ya.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the positive attitude and try not to let others' pregnancy announcements get you down...I know it's hard. One of my good friends from college just announced that she is pregnant with #4. Her and her husband can barely afford the 3 they have! My immediate reaction was: Are you F'ing kidding me?! But, I realize that their pregnancy means nothing to my life.
ReplyDeleteI totally understand not being able to look past January....I can't either! Basically, our life is on hold until we get pregnant...we can't plan ANYTHING for the next 12 months because we have to finish our 6 cycle refund program within 12 months. I totally get it...my husband keeps talking about planning vacations, buying a new home, and I just have to keep telling him that we just can't plan anything right now. It's hard, because I'm such a planner!
Glad your injections are going well. I can't believe how easy it is!
One day at a time, right?
ReplyDeleteGod, I drank a lot when we were going through it...not when I wasn't supposed to, but all the other time. It's so damn hard!
Hi there! I came across your blog from another and wanted to say hello! I am currently in my second FET cycle and a week or so behind you. I hope 2011 brings BFPs for both of us! I look forward to following your story..
ReplyDeleteYea to staying positive. You can do this! I hope that 2011 does leave with you pregnant ;)
ReplyDelete