Just a quick update, only because I have been noticing a few more things. Sorry if it is TMI! My boobs really hurt at the mo! I realise this is most probably due to the progesterone, but ouch!
Other thing is I am being a real bitch. I am a bitch at times, but last night and today I have been grumpy and bitchy! Again most prob progesterone!
One thing that I do not remember last time is increased CM. It is very similar to what you get at time of ovulation. Not sure why I have this. Again no doubt, a side effect of the progesterone!
I have had a lovely week off work, doing not a lot but resting and watching DVD's! I sadly have to go back to work on Monday. I am worried as I have such a strenuous job and around a lot of hazards. Trying to act PUPO is going to be hard as our IVF journey is a secret.
As was kindly pointed out I am on my 1ww now! My official test date is 6th feb which is 13dp3dt which seems ages away!! I do not get a beta as it is not routinely done in the UK which sucks. I have to POAS and call the clinic! I hate having to do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1st off... YAY!! for being in the
ReplyDelete1ww!
2nd.. Your "CM" you have going on really makes me hopefull that this has worked:) My CM was JUST LIKE THAT with my 1st pregnancy. It lasted off and on through the whole preg. And I've also had that kind of CM this time too even before I knew I was preg.(I of course had a fleeting thought that it reminded me of when I was preg, but shoved that right out of my mind.lol)
I know everyones body does differently.(like me NOT having sore boobs while preg. Wierd.) BUT still... makes me wonder;)
Hugs,
Hannah
Yay for sore boobs! That was a huge symptom for me!
ReplyDeleteI'm on nearly the same schedule as you - am 5dp3dt today - and am aiming to POAS on Saturday. Best of luck for your cycle.
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking of you! Hoping to hear great news soon! :)
ReplyDeleteYour symptoms sound very promising Nic! I can't wait to hear about your results....I have such a good feeling!
ReplyDeleteThe second week of the 2ww is always the hardest. I hope this week goes by quick!
ReplyDelete