My period should be over by now, its been 6 days and I have had enough. I am desperate to start trying for a baby for real this month. I know I am obsessing a lot, what with my fertility monitor and me searching the net all the time.
I feel like I am being so secretive with my husband, him not knowing about my blog, my fertility monitor and the new baby book I have bought. I know I have possibly jinxed it by buying a baby book but I have only read the bit about conceiving. I will not read the rest until I am actually pregnant. I just want that to be soon.
I was reading on the net that 84% of couples will conceive within a year. That feels like an eternity. I have waited 3 months before my husband would consider us trying for a baby and that felt like such a long time.
Was over my husbands parents the other day and we were ordering a Chinese, I asked for satay chicken and he asks me if I am craving it, at those words his father jumped to conclusions, thought I was pregnant and nearly burst into tears!!! The in-laws are desperate for another grandchild and so I am. They obviously do not know we are trying for a baby but his mums seems to be telepathic and know everything which is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!